Old December 20th 04, 12:42 AM
U Know Who

"Smooth G" wrote in message
On 19 Dec 2004 13:33:09 -0800, "Steveo's whore mother"
wrote:

the first time I watched my mommy get ****ed by a big buck ******s was
the first time my cock was as hard as a rock.

I wanted that cock in me.thats why I love ****** cock. My wife is a
filthy dirty whore, but thats why I married her. she was the biggest
cocksucker here in Ohio. she really loves buck ******s as much as I do.
Infact she was ****ing ******s since the age of 12, a long time before
I met her. but thats another story. She loves it when I bring ******s
home for her to ****. I jerk off watching that ****** cock slam in her.
Then when the ****** is ready to cum, I pull his cock out of her and
shove it in my mouth and I never ever drip any on my lips. That hot
****** cum goes right into my little puggy belly.

Sadly this is the same homo gay talk that prozac or george always
talks about why is he pushing his agenda here? I mean anti amplifiers
is one thing but this homo and racial stuff has got to stop. I mean he
admitted he liked big black cocks before, why does he keep telling us
over and over again???

As Dick McCollum once stated, and it still rings true, "George is simply
insane".