Old December 21st 04, 02:38 AM
jim

notiamnotgeorge wrote:

Smooth G wrote in
:

He is this hateful to anyone and I mean anyone who disagrees with his
behavior on this group. What a sad kid! I mean why put an address on
usenet? Truly low and just uncalled for!!! I am through with this
punk!

Why don't you ask Steveo or Randy or Landshrk why they put peoples address
on the usenet. When you ask all of them post their reply here and i will
give you my 100% truthfull ansswer now run along and come up with a new
screen name.you will be back under another name ice cold, now that is a
gurantee.

i'll bite, ok steve, ls and randy why do you put peoples addy on usenet?
when the replies come in then we'll see how truthfull this is...