Old December 21st 04, 04:10 AM
Steveo

jim wrote:
notiamnotgeorge wrote:

Smooth G wrote in
:

He is this hateful to anyone and I mean anyone who disagrees with

his
behavior on this group. What a sad kid! I mean why put an address

on
usenet? Truly low and just uncalled for!!! I am through with this
punk!

Why don't you ask Steveo or Randy or Landshrk why they put peoples

address
on the usenet. When you ask all of them post their reply here and i

will
give you my 100% truthfull ansswer now run along and come up with a

new
screen name.you will be back under another name ice cold, now that

is a
gurantee.

i'll bite, ok steve, ls and randy why do you put peoples addy on

usenet?
when the replies come in then we'll see how truthfull this is...

exactly jim. why does steve put names and addresses of ham ops wives
brothers etc on usenet? there court records etc? no one ever did that
to him. of course they can't do it to him because he hides. ask him why
he does it jim, and dont let him sidestep it

Ask him, Jim. ask him, ask him, ask him, ask him..go on ask him.

Asked and answered, twit.