Old December 21st 04, 04:45 AM
Plain Bagel

Steveo wrote:
"Plain Bagel" wrote:
spotgeorge wrote:
snapperhead you said previsouly you were in atlanta, so you lie.
what else is new. rememebr when you talked me to death about
meeting me in philly, then you had ahhmmm some sorta excuse.

Actually, my excuse was I didn't get the Philly job so I coundn't
come meet you. I am off work for the year, if you want to come
visit me in Atlanta though. I am about an hour or so out from
Atlanta. I'll pick you up at the airport; and pay your plane fare
when you get here.

You have a better shot at meeting Santa.

Santa doesn't exist; but this pantywaste does. So I remain hopeful of
meeting him someday.

--
You wouldn't have won if we'd