Old December 21st 04, 11:53 PM
jim

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge wrote:

jim wrote in :

the info posted is in the public domain. will you now provide your "100%
truthfull ansswer"?
steve did give me his name, address & ph # for that matter. it seems the
trust thing is among those who respect privacy. you wont get anything
because of the animosity you created. jim h says happy holidays and look
at your response. no one forced you to post that so the onus is on you
to show civility.
73 and merry xmas, jim.

Where is his reply jim where is the answer to the question? all I see is
ask hin jim ask him jim ask him jim ....does steveo call you late at night
and wisper in your ear

why? again its in the public domain. if one was smart then one wouldn't
have their particulars posted where someone could find it. no offense
but some discretion would have helped your story. later bud...