Old December 22nd 04, 12:22 AM
Lancer

On Wed, 22 Dec 2004 00:05:55 GMT, "Cessna"
wrote:

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge wrote:
More gum flappin.. just like before I knew you were going to talk
another hole in my ass.

Blah blah blah. Any time you want to move the schedule up by coming to
Georgia, I will meet you right at the airport. And I am so sure that you
are a chicken****; I still offer to pay you for your trouble if you can
grow some balls to come to GA. Otherwise, coward; you will have to wait
until my coming to PA to bitch slap you fits into my schedule.
Additionally, you never gave me an address or phone number; so once I got
to PA, what did you expect me to do - stand at the airport with a "looking
for George" sign? Coward......

Unzip your pants and flop it out, HE WILL FIND YOU!!!