Old December 22nd 04, 01:56 AM
Steveo

Cessna wrote:
wrote:
have you been reading this NG??thats what your hero steveie wants
people to do, to meet him at the OH airport.

We aren't talking about Steve, you moron. We are talking about you.

Send
me your address and an OK to see you, and I will find some time to

come to
you. Or, if you prefer, let's make arrangements for you to come to

Atlanta.

what i prefer is to meet steveo at his own house. I will pound him
senseless in front of his wife and kids right in his driveway. if you
think I wont show, email me his verifiable address, and I will be at
his front door on new years eve at 6PM, otherwise STFU with your
lies,spin and obfuscation assclown

Boy, that sounds like an internet threat. Don't let your keyboard
write a check that your ass can't cash.