Old December 22nd 04, 02:02 AM
Cessna

what i prefer is to meet steveo at his own house.

I am not Steve, freak.

I will pound him
senseless in front of his wife and kids right in his driveway.

I highly doubt you will do anything of the sort. But that is between you
and him. I'm more interested in talking about you and I. I want you to
come to my door and say you are going to pound me senseless. Oh God, give
me a reason to take out my anger on you, George. Please, come to my house
and tell me you want to pound my ass.

if you
think I wont show, email me his verifiable address, and I will be at
his front door on new years eve at 6PM

I do not have the right, nor the inkling to give you Steve's address. In
fact, even if Steve asked me to, I wouldn't. If you want his address,
get it from him. But if you want to see me, then I am the man to talk to.

otherwise STFU with your
lies,spin and obfuscation assclown

Make me STFU, George. Oh please - I am begging you - come to Atlanta and
make me STFU. Or send me an e-mail privately with how I can come see you;
and we will work something out.