Old December 22nd 04, 03:55 AM
U Know Who

"itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge"
wrote in message ...
"U Know Who" wrote
in :

"itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge"
wrote in message
Steveo wrote in
:

"Plain Bagel" wrote:
spotgeorge wrote:
snapperhead you said previsouly you were in atlanta, so you lie.
what else is new. rememebr when you talked me to death about
meeting me in philly, then you had ahhmmm some sorta excuse.

Actually, my excuse was I didn't get the Philly job so I coundn't
come meet you. I am off work for the year, if you want to come
visit me in Atlanta though. I am about an hour or so out from
Atlanta. I'll pick you up at the airport; and pay your plane fare
when you get here.

You have a better shot at meeting Santa.

Yes he sure does, when he had his chance after all the **** he spewed
he did nothing, now he wants me to come to him, slave days are over,
besides I got my eye on going to medina once I get an address.

What's wrong worm-boi, Texas too far for ya?

Nah Randy, your just not worth the effort. you drugged up sock puppet
posting loser.

So, you're not going to defend yourself, right loser? Oh, BTW, how does it
feel to be intellectually spanked by a "drugged up sock posting loser"?