Old December 22nd 04, 04:46 AM
Grim Reaper

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge wrote:
"Cessna" wrote in
We aren't talking about Steve, you moron. We are talking about you.
Send me your address and an OK to see you, and I will find some time
to come to you. Or, if you prefer, let's make arrangements for you
to come to Atlanta.

you liar you said you werent in atlanta... dick licker... Ill be on
peachtree blvd wearing a pink skirt if you post your confirmed name
and address to the group.

Atlanta is the nearest airport. Hey, freakshow - let's leave it at this -
you send me an e-mail with your true name/address; and I will not post it
or give it to anyone. I will respond in kind with my name/address; and I
will burn some frequent flyer miles and come see you the first week in
January; before I start my next client site. Does that work for you,
George? You don't want your name/address in this group; and I feel about
the same. Let's not let that one issue stop both of us from meeting.