Old December 22nd 04, 05:12 AM
U Know Who

"Grim Reaper" wrote in message
m...
itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge wrote:
"Cessna" wrote in
We aren't talking about Steve, you moron. We are talking about you.
Send me your address and an OK to see you, and I will find some time
to come to you. Or, if you prefer, let's make arrangements for you
to come to Atlanta.

you liar you said you werent in atlanta... dick licker... Ill be on
peachtree blvd wearing a pink skirt if you post your confirmed name
and address to the group.

Atlanta is the nearest airport. Hey, freakshow - let's leave it at
this - you send me an e-mail with your true name/address; and I will not
post it or give it to anyone. I will respond in kind with my
name/address; and I will burn some frequent flyer miles and come see you
the first week in January; before I start my next client site. Does
that work for you, George? You don't want your name/address in this
group; and I feel about the same. Let's not let that one issue stop
both of us from meeting.

I'll put my lightweight, 16 year old son, up against him in boxing gloves
any day. Geo's a sissy-boi, and is too scared to go against anyone, well,
maybe he'd go against a really young little girl, but that's about it.