Old December 22nd 04, 05:28 AM
U Know Who

wrote in message
oups.com...
U Know Who wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...
Grim Reaper wrote:
Let's not let that one issue stop both of us from meeting.

hey bagel boy, listen to yourself begging to meet a strange man at

an
airport hotel, your going to get landshark mark beck excited if

your
not careful

As usual, dodge the challenge.

Randy, grim reaper cessna bagel butt freak is the one playing dodge the
challenge for the medina maroon. every time anyone calls steveos bluff,
Atlanta man is there to draw attention away. i told you and I stick by
it, I will meet steveo at his house in his driveway anytime but he
cannot face up to it he knows he will go face down and hurtin in one
round ROTFLMAO 10000000x

But, I wanna box ya. Afraid I'd embarrass ya?