Old December 22nd 04, 07:39 AM

Grim Reaper wrote:
wrote:
Randy, grim reaper cessna bagel butt freak is the one playing dodge
the challenge for the medina maroon. every time anyone calls

steveos
bluff, Atlanta man is there to draw attention away. i told you and

stick by it, I will meet steveo at his house in his driveway

anytime
but he cannot face up to it he knows he will go face down and

hurtin
in one round ROTFLMAO 10000000x

If you are afraid to meet me (and I don't blame you for that
), at least be man enough to face Steve.

yes I agree ok you heard him steve lets do it new years eve 6 PM your
direveway

Why does it have to be his driveway, George? Why not a YMCA if you

like
boxing, or a Dojong if you prefer martial arts? Just meet him at a

public
place that allows sparring.

listen to you backpedel LOL always trying to negotiate anonymity for
poor baby steve well it aint gonna happen he has to come out of hiding
someday and it might as well be now. he is just an internet tough guy
who stalks hams in there homes its time to turn the tables. YEEhAH!
ps I am not george