Old December 22nd 04, 01:24 PM
Smooth G

On Tue, 21 Dec 2004 22:22:43 -0500, "JAMES HAMPTON"
wrote:

"itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge"
wrote in message ...
"JAMES HAMPTON" wrote in
:

BWAAAHAHAHAHA

Good grief, how many times have I posted my callsign in this group in
the past? And you come up with .... *Warsaw*????

A check at QRZ.com will reveal how totally off-base you are. Unlike
some, I truly have nothing to hide.

73 from Rochester

Bwaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahaha

I guess you missed this post Jim

Newsgroups: rec.radio.cb
Subject: Merry Christmas to all
From: itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge

Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 18:24:28 -0600

Or is it this James.

JAMES R HAMPTON 41 RIES ST ROCHESTER, NY 14611

Congratulations! You managed to find qrz.com. Go to the head of the class.

Best regards from Rochester, NY
Jim

And why does this kid do that? I mean he is too scared to meet in
person everything is this usenet. He puts someone's address on usenet
why? Who in their right mind would give him their address? So he can
put it on every usenet group? He is such a child. I mean he is funny
at times but the kind of **** he does would get him a smack in the
mouth at the very least out of usenet! It just makes no sense!