Old December 22nd 04, 11:41 PM

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge wrote:
wrote in news:1103743699.934195.229470
@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com:

Grim Reaper wrote:
wrote:
listen to you backpedel LOL always trying to negotiate anonymity

for
poor baby steve well it aint gonna happen he has to come out of

hiding
someday and it might as well be now. he is just an internet

tough
guy
who stalks hams in there homes its time to turn the tables.

YEEhAH!
ps I am not george

Anonymity is no big deal. If you want to fight Steve badly

enough,
you
will just meet him somewhere anonymously and get it over with. I

am
sure he
would agree to that. Hell, I would.

I know you would aggree to anything but your a steveo brown nose so

you
dont count. here is the plan, steves driveway medina ohio or

wherever
he really lives steve comes out puffs out his chest starts talkin
internet tough guy **** I pull out a blackjack WHAM hes down game

over.

LOL, you're ****ed up

dont diss me bro, I got the medina menace on the run LOL