Old December 22nd 04, 11:59 PM
Lancer

On Wed, 22 Dec 2004 17:13:40 -0600, itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:

Lancer wrote in news:41c9833f.54663937
:

On Tue, 21 Dec 2004 21:57:44 -0600, itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:

Lancer wrote in

:

On 22 Dec 2004 02:35:27 GMT, Steveo
wrote:

Tryin' man. So far so good but that's usually when stuff starts
stressing out and breaking. It's really tough on the gear and we
try to fix as much as we can ourselves but even then, the parts
are fairly expensive for anything snow..I'll cross my fingers
but I have a feeling I just hexed myself.

I'm running the salt loader between posts right now.

Glad they don't use all that salt on the roads down here. Supposed

be a chance of snow tonight. Would be nice to have snow for
Christmas, doubt if it will happen..

yeah back in jersey that salt sucked huh train.

Now I am Train? Make up your mind..

I did you are train... one of your buddies dimed you out.

LOL, keep on guessing Geo..