Old December 27th 04, 03:57 PM
Frank Gilliland

On 27 Dec 2004 13:38:42 GMT, (Programbo5) wrote in
:

Not needed by anyone operating legally.

Now you see right away you are thinking something negative..Since this is a
CB newsgroup maybe a lot of OTR truckers read here and might need a big
alternator for thier Freightliner or Peterbuilt

105 amps would be big for a Dodge Dart, not a Peterbuilt.

While typing out my response to Jay I thought of something you might
want to try: swap out the regulators so they can be used in 28 volt
systems. Twice the power. And there are plenty of 28 volt RF power
transistors available if that's your cup of tea.