Old January 18th 05, 04:22 PM
Mel A. Nomah

"Todd Daugherty" wrote in message
: Content Control
: I had recently started broadcasting my N9OGL Show on 28.555 MHz at 9.00 pm
: CST. On my first broadcast I talked about content control in the amateur
: radio service. Amateur Radio is on the eve of dying; The reason it's dying
: isn't because the lack of amateurs in the service. No the reason it's
dying
: is content control. Amateur radio is dying because amateur's are under the
: belief that the FCC can control the content of an amateur station.

Todd,

I saw some of your "content" on your blogsite. (Cut and pasted below) Is
this the kind of "content" you want to put on the ham bands?

M.A.N.
--
"I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord,
make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it."

- - - - N9OGL COMMENTS CUT/PASTED FROM HIS BLOG FOLLOW - - - -

Written by Todd Daugherty N9OGL

On February 8, 2002 the United States Court of Appeal ruled the Radio
Broadcast Preservation Act (RBPA-2000) was unconstitutional (Greg Ruggiero
vs. FCC 2002) then to a shock the court of appeals overturned it's own
decision ruling that the RBPA of 2000 was constitutional. (Greg Ruggiero Vs
FCC 2003). I'm writing this "paper" because I feel that there was something
that should have been said but wasn't and since I tell it as it is I will
say it. There is also a problem with the recent ruling (Greg Ruggiero Vs FCC
2003) which I've also added to this paper.

The first comes from that Bitch Judge Karen LeCraft Henderson who stated in
the 2002 ruling

First, you must not have to be very intelligent to be a ****ing judge of the
court of appeal.it seems if they can let this dumb ass bitch and her little
bitch whore buddies on the bench then anyone can..

Did I ****ing miss something here??? Listen bitch the FCC NEVER had any LPFM
rules prior to the passing of the LPFM rules in 1999. You and your ****ing
whores in the Court of Appeal are the stupidest mother ****ers on the
planet. For years the FCC went around telling you that all a person had to
do was fill out an application and ask for a waiver..well guest what you
****ing sluts THE FCC ****ING LIED TO YOU!!! The FCC has NEVER considered
application and waiver for LPFM ..and you stupid ****s believed them all
these years. That's why a lot of people went on the air..because the FCC
wouldn't consider applications and waivers for a low power service. Bitch my
group applied six times for a license with waiver and that is why we went
pirate.

And now.2003 for the king bitch whore Ginsburg.

The commission proposed?? That's a bunch of **** the FCC didn't propose it
someone else did in a Petition for Rulemaking.that's a bunch of ****ing ****
quit smoking your ****ing crack.

The Congress responded not out of concern of what the FCC was doing but by
the huge load of cash they were getting from the National Association of
Broadcasters (NAB). My dickhead congressman John ****less (Shinkus)

Got paid $14,000 from the NAB for the RBPA but that's ok..I'm going make
sure that son of bitch mother ****er isn't elected again!

Then perhaps " former pirates" like WBCQ shouldn't have a license..and tell
me you stupid ****...when did the disregard to the legal process become
legal..You stupid **** head has basically given the FCC the go ahead to
disregard not only the judiciary process but the Administrative Procedure
Act (APA). Your stupid thinking is regardless to what a federal judge or an
administrative judge says a pirate is a pirate regardless to what legal
challenge they may bring and regardless of any fact or findings. Your
****ing retarded thinking is that a pirate is guilty regardless of any
evidence.well ****, why do we do that with murders..Hell, Bob Butt much
killed Joe Dickless but hey there's evidence he not guilty.**** he's guilty
regardless of any evidence. That the same ****ing **** you did with pirates
then it should apply to any other crime. Perhaps Mr. Ginsburg you should
stop kissing congress and the federal government ass.

And now a few words from my favorite dickhead.Judge Randolph.

This has to be one of the stupidest mother ****er on the planet...No
chilling effect??? How about the ability to allow an agency to disregard any
legal proceeding as prescribed under the APA not to mention your next stupid
****s comment..

Despite what
you and your little bitch whore buddies in the NAB may think as the
secretary of commerce Herbert Hoover once stated The First Amendment and
radio fall hand in hand..and it stupid ****s like you in the court of appeal
that are destroying not only free speech but destroying the legal process.

As for the U.S. Supreme Court..there just as **** stupid as these ****ing
idiots..you know at one time I had great respect for the U.S. Supreme Court.
But now..by allowing this stupid ****s to destroy the legal process and
basically misread Red Lion Broadcasting and bend it to their own ****ing
will I think the U.S. Supreme Court has got to **** hell and my respect is
now gone. Because they along with those stupid **** in the U.S. Court of
Appeal has failed to grasp reality of what is really go on in the world.

Todd Daugherty
Taylorville, Illinois
December 2003