Old January 18th 05, 07:09 PM
Len Over 21

In article , Mike Coslo
writes:

Dave Heil wrote:
Lenof21 wrote:

In article .com, "bb"
writes:

N2EY wrote:

In article , Mike Coslo
writes:

wrote:

Mike Coslo wrote:

N2EY wrote:

In article ,

(Len Over 21) writes:

Careful, Brian...remember that J.P. "serves his country" (by being
a super-special amateur morseman).

Did Jim ever write anything like that, Leonard, or is it something you
claim?

Jim never said the "serves his country", at least followed with the
rest of that sentence. I wonder what the deal is with a qoute followed
by an statement in paren? An inferred quote? OY!

Tsk. Don't YOU "serve your country in other ways?"

What are those "other" ways?

Are you preserving and protecting morse code for posterity like a
national treasure?

Or are you just preserving and protecting your posterior by running
around saying "I never said that and neither did anyone else?" :-)

If you say nasty to him or Coslo, you will be accused of TRYING
TO DESTROY HAM RADIO!!!! :-)

Say nasty? Why would you do that?

My deduction is taken from what he has written that is *not* the saying

nasty part. The pejoratives and insults are just part of the background
noise.

HYPOCRISY ALERT!

Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. PCTA extra Double Standard.

OK, let us work with your paranoia. Anyone against the morse code
test for a license is "destroying amateur radio!"

So...U.S. amateur radio is all about morse code and taking the morse
code test?

That seems very odd. In fact, it seems irrational...to normal folks.

But, to the irrational, plus those with such thin skins to be sorely
wounded by the slightest negativism against morse code, being
against the morse code test is "destroying amateur radio!"

I'm sure you feel obliged to sync your phants with those irrationalists.

"They" do? What are you doing, Leonard?

Trying to argue for the elimination of the morse code test. :-)

Tsk. There's so much background noise about personalities in
here it's almost impossible to get back to the subject.

Now, you go back to "serving your country in those OTHER ways."

Your country thanks you.

Did dit.

Posted on 18 Jan 05