Old January 18th 05, 07:02 PM
Phil Kane

On Tue, 18 Jan 2005 13:38:54 GMT, Dave Heil wrote:

Amateurs seem to believe that amateur radio should
be the idle dribble we call amateur radio.

For God's sake, Todd, the word is "drivel" and I don't see your
"broadcast" as being better stuff.

Now, now, Dave. Todd is self-proclaimed educated and an advisor to
legislators at the seat of government on the laws and future of
"micro- broadcasting". Surely he knows how to dribble the
information out....

The reason it's dying isn't because the lack of amateurs in the service.
No the reason it's dying is content control. Amateur radio
is dying because amateur's are under the belief that the
FCC can control the content of an amateur station.

I'm under the belief that the sun rises in the morning and sets in
the evening. Some things we *-just-* have to take on faith, it
seems.

--
73 de K2ASP - Phil Kane