Old January 18th 05, 07:18 PM
Phil Kane

On Tue, 18 Jan 2005 16:22:40 GMT, Mel A. Nomah wrote:

Todd,

I saw some of your "content" on your blogsite. (Cut and pasted below) Is
this the kind of "content" you want to put on the ham bands?

- - - - N9OGL COMMENTS CUT/PASTED FROM HIS BLOG FOLLOW - - - -

Written by Todd Daugherty N9OGL

On February 8, 2002 the United States Court of Appeal ruled the Radio
Broadcast Preservation Act (RBPA-2000) was unconstitutional (Greg Ruggiero
vs. FCC 2002) then to a shock the court of appeals overturned it's own
decision ruling that the RBPA of 2000 was constitutional. (Greg Ruggiero Vs
FCC 2003). I'm writing this "paper" because I feel that there was something
that should have been said but wasn't and since I tell it as it is I will
say it. There is also a problem with the recent ruling (Greg Ruggiero Vs FCC
2003) which I've also added to this paper.

And now.2003 for the king bitch whore Ginsburg.

[balance ejected into barf-bag and discarded]

To quote Ginsburg, J. from the 2003 ruling: "This is nonsense on
stilts".

A wonderful turn of phrase.

Dit-dit-dit-dah-di-dah.

--