Old December 30th 04, 03:08 AM
Steveo

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:
Steveo wrote in
:

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:
Steveo wrote in
news:20041229202706.544$H7 @newsreader.com:

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:
-snip-
Hey Geo, what do you think of Kevin Millwood? The Tribe may sign
him to a one year deal.

He didnt live up to expectations in Philly.

That's kinda his mantra. His arm is under the microscope for this deal
to happen..the Indians are really tight with their cash since Jacobs
sold the team. I'd say he's worth a shot on a one year/7 mill deal.
Reckon?

Heck give me a million i will start 25-30 games.

Last time I looked, they're not offering contracts to the over the hill
gang..myself included. I could throw that left hand curve by you 25 years
ago tho..

AL may be tougher for
him, he may pitch well his first time thru teams since they wont be
familair with his "stuff".

I hope so. I'd be happy if he won 14 games.