Old May 5th 04, 03:29 AM
Joel Kolstad

basketball_jones wrote:
Folks we are missing the point here. I can certainly get a quote from
them. You can safely assume I already have it. Ok, that tells me the
MOST I am going to pay. Now I want the LEAST I can possibly pay.

In many companies that are large enough to have the kind of volumes you seem
to be after, I suspect that purchasing is done by, uh, the purchasing
department and not the design engineer and said purchasing folks are
probably rather unlikely to be reading this newsgroup. :-) Although I'd
grant you this is about the best place to ask that I could think of...