Old January 4th 05, 06:41 PM
Dave Hall

On Tue, 04 Jan 2005 08:01:47 -0800, Frank Gilliland
wrote:

On Tue, 4 Jan 2005 09:23:02 -0500, (Twistedhed)
wrote in :

snip
Dave

"Sandbagger"

http://home.ptd.net/~n3cvj

Dave is still here? I thought he ran away to rec.boats after I
trampled on his propoganda-induced delusions about Kerry's service
record. Guess he was still lurking.

Frank,

You only managed to prove that you're as biased and open to
propaganda, on the left, as you accused me of being to the right.

Kerry has many big secrets to hide, and it may have saved him to lose
the election, as the quest to reveal them has lost much of it's
appeal.

I saw no further point in playing the "my website can beat up your
website" games with you. You want to believe the lie, then go right
ahead. I know better.......

Dave

"Sandbagger"

http://home.ptd.net/~n3cvj