Old January 5th 05, 03:36 PM
Dave Hall

On Tue, 04 Jan 2005 20:45:35 GMT, Lancer wrote:

On Tue, 04 Jan 2005 08:39:12 -0500, Dave Hall
wrote:

On Thu, 23 Dec 2004 10:57:55 -0500, (Twistedhed)
wrote:
In some cases, the
repercussions can be severe, such as Dennis had in that bull**** when
Hall and Lelnad and Dogie all conspired to contact his employer.

Keep my name out of this. I had NOTHING to do with it. Dennis was a
friend, and a welcome addition to this usually technically challenged
group, who tended to believe "CB science" over sound RF principles.
Dennis was one of the few who set people straight. I applaud and
respect him for that.

Dave

"Sandbagger"
http://home.ptd.net/~n3cvj

Wasn't it Mark Fuller that did that? Or was accused of it?

You might be right. He was in the middle of the fracas, IIRC. I don't
think Doug was even part of the group back then. But it's all in
Google for anyone who has an overwhelming need to see it.

But the next thing you know someone will accuse me of being him.......

Dave
"Sandbagger"
http://home.ptd.net/~n3cvj