Old January 5th 05, 04:21 PM
Twistedhed

From: (Dave=A0Hall)
On Tue, 4 Jan 2005 09:32:37 -0500,
(Twistedhed)
wrote:
From:
(Dave=A0Hall)
On Thu, 23 Dec 2004 10:57:55 -0500,
(Twistedhed)
wrote:
=A0=A0In some cases, the
repercussions can be severe, such as Dennis had in that bull**** when
Hall and Lelnad and Dogie all conspired to contact his employer.

Keep my name out of this.

Your name was netered by yourself and voluntarily on this subject.

No, you mentioned it erroneously.

What I did, was illustrate your double-speak and unending defense of N8
when he was popped by the FCC.

I had NOTHING to do with it.

Aw, come on, Dave...one doesn't need google to realize how many times
you not only defended vehemently, but aligned yourself with the jerkoff
that has posted here many times that he is responsible for people like
Dennis' departure from the group.

I don't know who was responsible for Dennis's

departure from this group,

You lobbied too hard in defense of N8wwm and his lawbreaking to make
such a claim at this point in time.

and I suspect that neither do you.

You only grasp at straws and make wild

guesses. It's no different than what your

detractors do to you, when they accuse you of
being Dave Mc Campbell et al.

I don't defend people, I defend principles.

..
Hehe..surely surely,,,,just like you claimed you don't attack people,
you attack their posts,,which was shown to be bull**** with your myriad
of personal woes and offtopic insults ladled throughout your posting
history..
No "principles" were defended when you redundantly insisted information
given the rainreport by the FCC is not proof of one breaking the law and
that those listed there should not be considered guilty of any
wrongdoings.

Ifthere is insufficient proof (and heresay

testimony from anonymous internet groupies

does not count as proof) to verify an

allegation, then I tend to remain skeptical.

Same thing you said concerning the rainreport when they busted your
buddy n8wwm.

Dennis was a friend,

Well, to be perfectly fair, this group was witness to how you treat your
"friends" on more than one occasion. Your comments concerning
your"business partner" is testament to such and a fine example.

How have I mistreated my friends, as if you

know of any examples?

See above.

and a welcome addition

to this usually technically challenged group,

who tended to believe "CB science" over

sound RF principles. Dennis was one of the

few who set people straight. I applaud and

respect him for that.

Unfortunately, you defended the jerkoff that attacked not only Dennis,
but just about everyone else on this group, also.

That does not mean, as you erroneously

claimed, that I took part in his departure from

the group.

In all probability, it does. You claimed in the past you had nothing to
do with N8WWM, and had to be shown you most certainly were playing his
games by reposting some of your more colorful and harssing posts. I am
now aware some of your extremely weird behavior has been attributed to
the medication to which you have been taking for some time, however, at
this point in time, you appear to forget the post to which you were
forced to admit "Yes, I admit I fell into Doug's bull****".
this was extracted from you only after your continued denials and only
after you were caught playing games with Dogie and harassinh good people
in this group.

_
In fact, you jumped
aboard the canine wagon with both paws, claiming the FCC and Rainreport
means nothing concerning enforcement.

I only claimed that there was no definitive

proof,

And you were dead wrong.

at the time, that the interference was being

caused by the person who was being

accused.

Once again, you are showing what little you know of the law governing
that of which you are you licensed. Protocol at the FCC dictates prior
to any offense being logged, an official FCC, assignee, or designee MUST
witness the infraction. Exceptions to this are when the FCC receives
calls from individuals not afiliated with the FCC, like k4kwh, who are
merely reporting infractions they allegedly witnessed. In such cases,
the FCC *may* contact the individual accused, but they (FCC) ALWAYS make
certain the individual is NOT accused by the FCC until they witness
infractions of violation of the law themselves. In these cases, the FCC
will release a statement to the effect of: "John Doe was notified by the
FCC that they received information he was in violation of ........ on
(insert date here)..." In these instances, a reply is requested
addressing the FCC's inquiry. In N8WWM's case, and others like it (where
the FCC already determines infractions occurred), the FCC simply
releases a statement to the effect of :"N8WWM was found to be in
violation" or "Enclosed are recordings of N8WWM's violations".

Knowing how this person had set himself up in
a despised position, it was easy to postulate

how someone looking for some sort of

"revenge" could have framed him for it.

You are the only one to continue to set forth this preposterous notion.

All I said was not to count all of your eggs

before they all hatch. Premature summary

judgements are irresponsible.

Only it wasn't a premature judgement nor an isolated incident. It was
several violations (according to the FCC) on several occasion, and the
FCC had ALREADY determined the violations occurred, yet, you undermind
their authority when it comes to N8WWM getting busted.

Like I said, I defend principles.

And like you were shown above, you're wrong.

Heck I'd even

defend you if the situation warranted it. I

believe that people should get what they

deserve, nothing more or less.

Hehe,,,erroneously seeing yourself as judge of what others deserve is
part of your problem, Dave, and quite the narcissistic.

_
Just more double talk from one who has been
shown to not only ride both sides of a debate with self-contradiction,
but also fosters and incites flames from all parties.

A skilled debater is able to assume either side

of an issue and argue it with equal

effectiveness.

Feeling compelled to always foster debate in a discuss room.....you
should be in a debate group, Dave, as this is labeled but a mere
discussion group. A skilled debater can handle and debate on both sides
of an issue equally effective. When you present your position of
underminding the FCC concerning their releaseed statement claiming N8WWM
was caught jamming, you do so out of personal opinion, not facts that
support your self-debate. Regardless the manner you see yourself, such
an approach is by no means effective nor skilled.

You may call it contradiction. I call it "Keeping

an open mind".....

When you call one a felon and a criminal for using the same illegal amps
you utilize and for talking skip on channel 6 like you, nothing about an
open mind exists. It's shameful hypocrisy and intentional malice.

Dave

"Sandbagger"

http://home.ptd.net/~n3cvj

Dave