Old January 5th 05, 09:18 PM
Dave Hall

On Wed, 5 Jan 2005 10:43:44 -0500, (Twistedhed)
wrote:

On 10/09/1998, among dozens of other posts attesting to your tuning in
to channel 6 and channel 11, you wrote:
I know how it is on the superbowl (channel 6)

and as with others on this

newsgroup and on the band, when it gets too

much for me I leave.

As I thought, you were not quoting me, you were quoting ICECOLDNYC.
The post (in its entirety) follows:

In article , Dave Hall
writes:

Ok, let's assume for a minute that I'm the most ignorant "mo fo" on the
planet. So tell me then, why is it not ok for someone to disapprove of
people who tie up channels for hours, who walk over everyone for the
sport of it, and who ramble on about basically nothing because they are
"just having fun". Yet it's ok for these same people to ruin the fun of
everyone else with their nonesense, and if we don't like it, it's too
damn bad?

My opinion is simply this...
When I am on a channel that I dislike I go to another channel ( I have
many) or I leave the area(mostly in the mobile) or I turn my radio
off(it's real easy)!!!!
I know how it is on the superbowl (channel 6) and as with others on
this newsgroup and on the band, when it gets too much for me I leave.

Dave, it's really quite easy!!!
SInce that channel seems a waste of time and of course you feel like
degrading those on it, you should avoid that channel at all costs!!!!
Although I am a computer professional and I interact everyday with
people who don't know what the heck a "roger right-on, cotton chopper
and a mud duck is..." I can easily make the transaction between the 2
worlds. I am not stuck in either!!!!

Take care sandbagger you are one bad ass cotton chopper!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Take care and have a pleasant day!!! We can't change the world, we can
only live in it!!!!!!

ICE, ICE AND MORE ICE MR. ICECOLD BIG APPLE TREES JUST HAMMERED
One of the original 3 Soul Brothers
from NYC

Try again Twist......

Dave