Old January 6th 05, 01:29 AM
Steveo

Lancer wrote:
On 5 Jan 2005 12:11:25 -0800, "Psychiatrist to keyclowns"
N8WWM wrote:

twistedhed hid behind an alias and wrote:

You have it backwards, son. I am the devil responsible for bestowing
such impotence upon your wicked wretched soul which I took years ago.

Nope. If you ever took anything it would be while I was sleeping.

As for that traceroute, hey...kinda funny, ay? I mean, the posting goes
out and there's an IP address attached to it, so you attempt to show
your completely lacking techinical abilities by posting a traceroute?
Cub Scouts could do that, and they would have the benefit of something
you have never had, adult supervision.

When you post traceroutes you show how impressed you are with your
ability to find one. This in turn shows clearly that you are impressed
with your limp wristed self way too much for the childishlishly simple
level the source of that esteem comes from.

You are the one scared of showing who you are, wimpy.

Say what you will, but one fact remains: You have not stopped the AKC.
You never will. Must just suck so bigtime to be faced with that fact
and get all mewling and quivering like you do.

Dang Doug, you actually made a post without the mention of truck stops
and knee pads. Are you actually trying to act straight for a change?

Nah, BUCKEYE-EXPRESS spanked him.