Old January 6th 05, 06:52 PM
Dave Hall

On Thu, 6 Jan 2005 12:25:10 -0500, (Twistedhed)
wrote:

N3CVJ wrote:
I no longer partake in those activities. I grew
up Twist, plain and simple. Now, when will
you?

That's a good thing you don't partake in those activities anymore,
Dave...as I NEVER took part in those activities cited by you,,bragging
about your radio that caused severe bleed,,,laughing about the
intentional intereference the bleed caused,,telling people to buy a
bandaid when you were bleeding,,,..

I don't expect you to understand the dynamics of the local CB
population back then, but any interference that I deliberately did to
anyone back then was to those who were asking for it, in the form of a
payback (You know all about paybacks right?). Plus, I was a teenager
then. That should explain everything. I knew way more about radio
back then than my maturity level could control.

I guess some of us (me) were light
years ahead of others (you) in radio mannerisms and operating procedure.

Yet, you operate on illegal frequencies and see nothing wrong with
breaking federal law? How is that any better than what you lambast me
for?

I never splattered, never ran huge power, never was a jerk on the air,
even as a child, I not only knew better, I was taught better.

But you see nothing wrong with breaking federal communications law as
an adult? It would seem that respect for the law was a subject skipped
over when you was "learned".

Glad you
"grew up" and joined those of us who have been waiting for idiots like
you to stop being part of the problem.

I'm not the one operating on illegal frequencies or using above legal
power limits.

Although, just for the record,
you have claimed you haven't operated illegally since the seventies or
eighties, but that little gem you cited about running the AB amp in your
vehicle was made in '98, not that long ago, and was referring to your cb
use.

No, that was in reference to 10 meter operation.

But if you grew up since then, I'm happy to say, I was indeed a
part of it, since that is when we first exchanged pleasantries and you
began crying about technical legalities,

You had nothing to do with it. Had I not grown up, I'd be singing
right along side of you with the "screw everyone else, I'm going to
talk where I want" attitude.

It would seem that you still need to mature enough to learn respect
for the law...

Dave
"Sandbagger"