Old January 6th 05, 08:07 PM
Frank Gilliland

On Thu, 06 Jan 2005 13:38:10 -0500, Dave Hall
wrote in :

On Thu, 6 Jan 2005 12:16:33 -0500, (Twistedhed)
wrote:

So you are denying that the majority of the

"big

radios" on Channel 6 are running any sort of

high power?

Apparently, that is a an argument you are having with yourself.

No, you are trying to claim that there are no illegal operators on 6,
based on your rejection to my claim that what I can hear on almost a
daily basis is in fact illegal.

I'm sure some of them are illegal, but my surity is not fact.

Your personal feelings are not "facts".

No but my trained observations skills can be considered as strong
evidence to the positive.

Trained observation skills = Tarot cards.

Making a personal opinion that "channel 6 harbors the dregs of society"

Yes, that part is my personal opinion.

Why is -this- your personal opinion and not fact? What happened to
your "trained observation skills"?

and claiming it is nothing short of empiracle evidence that illegalities
occur is jovial.

That you once again think that you can somehow claim that these
illegal operators do not exist is ludicrous.

Nobody suggested that illegal operators don't exist. The question is
your standard of proof, that what you claim to be illegal
transmissions are illegal IN FACT, not in your opinion or belief.