Old January 7th 05, 02:34 AM
Steveo

Lancer wrote:
On 07 Jan 2005 00:31:35 GMT, Steveo
wrote:

Frank Gilliland wrote:
On 06 Jan 2005 23:57:14 GMT, Steveo
wrote in :

This country shouldn't be limited to two political parties, so I
don't vote for either of them -regardless- of who I think is going
to win. As the saying goes, "It's better to light a single candle
than to sit and curse the darkness".

That's what the Republicans said when they sued to make sure Ralph
got on the ballot. Odd that. g

http://www.freep.com/news/politics/n...e_20040826.htm

If a third-party candidate was expected to take votes from the
Republicans you can bet that the roles would be reversed.

Exactly my point. Nader helped get Bush elected.

You really think that Nader made that much of a difference?

Well it was a fairly close election, and it's no secret the Dems didn't
want Ralph taking votes that might otherwise go to JK. I don't know how
many votes RN garnered in the end.