Old January 7th 05, 12:02 PM
Dave Hall

On Thu, 06 Jan 2005 12:20:16 -0800, Frank Gilliland
wrote:

On Thu, 06 Jan 2005 13:52:39 -0500, Dave Hall
wrote in :

On Thu, 6 Jan 2005 12:25:10 -0500, (Twistedhed)
wrote:

N3CVJ wrote:
I no longer partake in those activities. I grew
up Twist, plain and simple. Now, when will
you?

That's a good thing you don't partake in those activities anymore,
Dave...as I NEVER took part in those activities cited by you,,bragging
about your radio that caused severe bleed,,,laughing about the
intentional intereference the bleed caused,,telling people to buy a
bandaid when you were bleeding,,,..

I don't expect you to understand the dynamics of the local CB
population back then, but any interference that I deliberately did to
anyone back then was to those who were asking for it,

Dave = judge, jury and executioner.

No different than anyone else on the band back then.

in the form of a
payback (You know all about paybacks right?). Plus, I was a teenager
then. That should explain everything. I knew way more about radio
back then than my maturity level could control.

And I thought -I- was arrogant.

And you would be correct.

snip
It would seem that you still need to mature enough to learn respect
for the law...

Coming from someone who voted for Bush, that doesn't mean much.

C'mon now Frank, you're letting your sour grapes partisanship cloud
your objectivity......

Dave
"Sandbagger"
http://home.ptd.net/~n3cvj