Old January 7th 05, 03:19 PM
Twistedhed

From: (Dave=A0Hall)
On Thu, 6 Jan 2005 12:10:13 -0500,
(Twistedhed)
wrote:
My "point" was illustrated yesterday when you said this:
_
N3CVJ wrote:
I do not shoot skip. I don't LIKE skip. When I

used to use an amplifier, it was to GET OVER

or chase it off the channel

But this next post was made when you were using that amplifier...

After talking skip internationally on the

freeband channels, on SSB, I gradually lose

interest in skip

_
Different time periods.

Right, the claim about when you USED to use an amp it wasn't to talk
skip, was made the other day. The claim about you talking skip with
your amplifier was made long ago. It illustrates your statement the
other day was bull****.....but a mere lie in another of your long list
of self-perjuries.

I've been in CB for 35 years now.

God, you really do have to be spoon fed

everything in order to understand it..........

Dave

"Sandbagger"

That's pretty funny considering only you are having difficulty with your
communication skills at this level and are madly trying to misattribute
things that were never said to others.
Besides, it doesn;t take a rocket scientist to understand the kind of
operator you are,,,you already admitted to being the worse kind of
operator that exists.The adage that "a leopard does not change his
spots" is confirmed by your self-contradictions and lies which you find
yourself always caught up in.