Old January 7th 05, 09:37 PM
Steveo

Lancer wrote:
On 07 Jan 2005 16:27:24 GMT, "Twistedhed"
wrote:

Man oh man I think I fell in love today I saw this hot sweet babe on
t.v. man.I just had to whip it out and start masturbating to Mandy Moore
I cummed.Then I got hard again right away and had start yankin' my crank
some more Mandy Moore kept makin' me cum and cum again.I was so worn out
after watching her hour and fourty minute movie from cummin like seven
times.Im very sure Im must be in love.

What do you think?

Twist you moved to Belgium?

Dang! Twist has me taking pictures of a boat he's gonna operate over
there!? Can you speak that lingo, Twist?