Old January 7th 05, 09:32 PM
Twistedhed

From: (Dave=A0Hall)
On Fri, 7 Jan 2005 10:19:19 -0500,
(Twistedhed)
wrote:
From:
(Dave=A0Hall)
On Thu, 6 Jan 2005 12:10:13 -0500,
(Twistedhed)
wrote:
My "point" was illustrated yesterday when you said this:
_
N3CVJ wrote:
I do not shoot skip. I don't LIKE skip. When I

used to use an amplifier, it was to GET OVER

or chase it off the channel

But this next post was made when you were using that amplifier...

in 1975, a Texas Star didn't exist.

Next......

Gee Dave, I'll bet you talk yourself based on nothing more than your
unique habit of typing to yourself...

After talking skip internationally on the

freeband channels, on SSB, I gradually lose

interest in skip

_
Different time periods.

Right, the claim about when you USED to use an amp it wasn't to talk
skip, was made the other day. The claim about you talking skip with your
amplifier was made long ago. It illustrates your statement the other day
was bull****.....but a mere lie in another of your long list of
self-perjuries.

Once again for the perpetually

comprehensively inhibited: I talked skip in the

middle 70's.

You said you *never* liked it and *didn't* talk skip. It was shown you
did. Your admission accepted.

I used my amps to get over it from then on.

(shrug) ,,what I wanted clarified, was indeed,
_
That's pretty funny considering only you are having difficulty with your
communication skills at this level and are madly trying to misattribute
things that were never said to others.

No that's what you're doing. I'm not the one

who cut and pasted a quote from

ICECOLDNYC and erroneously claimed it was
mine.

Nope, you sure aren't. You're the one that has such a damaged ego, you
need foster the self-purported notion you hold various degrees, are an
expert witness to the courts, and claim doing over 70 mph makes one a
"federal criminal".
_

Besides, it doesn;t take a rocket scientist to understand the kind of
operator you are,,,you already admitted to being the worse kind of
operator that exists.

Someone who didn't take crap from idiots?

The idiot was self-explanatory in your posts.

Yea, I'm guilty

No doubt.

. But unless you're one of those idiots, you can
hardly make a valid claim that my "style" is the
"worst kind of operator that exists".

One of them.

I've done more to help other CB'ers than you

could possibly imagine.

You're right. I can't imagine one who was such an ass on the air at
anytime in their life, has changed their ways, and I say this only in
light of your actions and comments on this group. Granted, many of your
comments were made out of ignorance, but ignorance is no excuse when it
comes to the law you so often misquote ad misinterpret.

Dave

"Sandbagger"