Old January 8th 05, 05:19 AM
Landshark

"Lancer" wrote in message
On 07 Jan 2005 16:27:24 GMT, "Twistedhed"
wrote:

Man oh man I think I fell in love today I saw this hot sweet babe on t.v.
man.I just had to whip it out and start masturbating to Mandy Moore I
cummed.Then
I got hard again right away and had start yankin' my crank some more Mandy
Moore kept makin' me cum and cum again.I was so worn out after watching
her
hour and fourty minute movie from cummin like seven times.Im very sure Im
must be in love.

What do you think?

Twist you moved to Belgium?

RRRRIIIIIIIGGGGGHHHHHTTTTT!! (Doctor Evil)

Landshark

--
Is it so frightening to have me at your shoulder?
Thunder and lightning couldn't be bolder.