Old January 10th 05, 12:14 PM
Dave Hall

On 07 Jan 2005 21:39:52 GMT, Steveo
wrote:

Dave Hall wrote:
Someone who didn't take crap from idiots? Yea, I'm guilty.

I used to like dropping a KW on them with my mark IV. Now it's not
worth the electricity.

Browning MK IV? Nice rig, although many people claimed that they had
"problems". From what I remember, it was only the first production run
that had the problems.

You know the people for whom I speak of. Maybe you could tell twist,
since he obviously doesn't seem to believe me.

BTW, I agree, tweaking idiots used to be fun "back then". But today,
it's hardly worth the time.

Sometimes it's more fun tweaking the idiots here........

Dave
"Sandbagger"