Old January 10th 05, 12:31 PM
Steveo

Dave Hall wrote:
On 07 Jan 2005 21:39:52 GMT, Steveo
wrote:

Dave Hall wrote:
Someone who didn't take crap from idiots? Yea, I'm guilty.

I used to like dropping a KW on them with my mark IV. Now it's not
worth the electricity.

Browning MK IV? Nice rig, although many people claimed that they had
"problems". From what I remember, it was only the first production run
that had the problems.

Yea, I've heard the same thing..mine's never given me any real trouble,
I've had it moth balled for a while now tho.

You know the people for whom I speak of. Maybe you could tell twist,
since he obviously doesn't seem to believe me.

If you're talking about the super bowl (6), I doubt one could do much
communicating on there without at least a KW..a lesson in Ebonics wouldn't
hurt either. g

BTW, I agree, tweaking idiots used to be fun "back then". But today,
it's hardly worth the time.

Yep, about the only time I use AM anymore is on a trip, ch 19 still comes
in handy for traffic reports.

Sometimes it's more fun tweaking the idiots here........

There's one I'd like to tweak in person..too bad he's too gutless to
stand up for himself in person. There will come a day when he won't
have any choice.