Old January 11th 05, 08:29 PM
Twistedhed

From: (Dave=A0Hall)
On Mon, 10 Jan 2005 09:43:01 -0500,
(Twistedhed)
wrote:
From:
(Dave=A0Hall)
On 07 Jan 2005 21:22:30 GMT, Steveo
wrote:
(Twistedhed) wrote: From:
(Dave=3DA0Hall) wrote: So, you're telling me that you can't listen to a
channel and pick out who the most blatant illegal operators are simply
by the sound of their rigs, and by the splatter they produce?
When the dx is running strong,
_
Donut matter. No one can tell me my S-Line is over-driven..even on local
ground wave. That said, there -are- way yonder too many splatter-masters
on 11 meters.

That depends on what you mean by

"over-driven"

Good Gawdomighty,,,,,,here comes N3CVJ to tell *you* what you meant by
"over-driven".
Davie applies his own definitions to words that everyone else has no
problem comprehending.

When your thought processes (and I use the

term loosely) are comprised of a series of

binary thought patterns,

Only you weren't addressing me. Pay attention.
But holding with that, you just made the comment in another post that
one can not possibly know what your thought process is, but of
interesting note is the self-professing notion that *you* are capable of
such a feat.

where everything is either black or white, I can
see why you might think that. But if you

actually KNEW something, (other than "CB

Science") you'd know that the term

"overdriven" has many applications, as

illustrated by my earlier response.

Dave

"Sandbagger"

Only you took issue with the term, Davie.