Old January 11th 05, 08:39 PM
Twistedhed

From: (Dave=A0Hall)
On Mon, 10 Jan 2005 17:55:38 -0800, Frank Gilliland
wrote:
On Mon, 10 Jan 2005 10:16:34 -0500, Dave Hall
wrote in :
On Sat, 08 Jan 2005 09:27:09 -0800, Frank Gilliland
wrote:
And until Dave can provide an example where one of the allegedly illegal
operators he allegedly heard was found guilty, got an NAL, or even
admitted his guilt publically, then his allegations are nothing more
than his opinions, not facts.
_
(So you are of the Twisted notion that a

person is not breaking the law until they are

caught?)

_
Hardly. What I am saying is that conviction
requires proof, not opinion.

Who's "convicting"? I made an observation,

based on trained skills. It's enough to tell me

the truth. For me to press charges would

require a higher level of proof. I am not trying

to go that route.

Dave

"Sandbagger"

This is where your astute knowledge of communications law comes in to
play. Regarding another's radio operation that bleeds you, you have no
option of "pressing charges".