Old May 6th 04, 06:22 PM
basketball_jones

(basketball_jones) wrote in message . com...
(Fractenna) wrote in message ...
Once again, I CAN'T get that
price until I am ready to sign and I can't be ready to sign until I
get that price.

K.

Well, I did my duty.

Nope; I won't resend the e-mail. It was labelled ' PCB' costs so it
shouldn't have been counted as spam. I tried to help. That's enough.

If you start getting spam with PCB titles, you really do have some problems I
can't assist with.

Best of luck.

74,
Chip N1IR

Best of luck to you. Both you and I know that you have NOT sent that
email in the first place.

ps Mr. Fractenna, your motives are transparent and the games you are
playing are obvious to everybody. From your initial post it was clear
that you were going to be less than helpful. Now, I am asking you for
the SECOND time, please GET OUT OF THE WAY. That means kindly refrain
from further postings in this thread. Thank you.

In case for some reason you choose to continue this ****ing contest
via email, wasting my time, I reserve the right to post your emails on
this board.

Best of luck.