Old January 12th 05, 03:03 AM
Steveo

Julia wrote:
On 1/11/05 7:38 PM, in article ,
"Steveo" wrote:

Julia wrote:
Steveo wrote:
wrote:

did it make you feel all better steveo?

Yes. Did the forge rock your world?

dewd... I didn't bother even looking at the links, but I'm sure I can
guess... I've said it before but it certainly bears repeating ~ you
manage to pick up the most bizarre pets I have ever seen on Usenet,
bar none. What's up with dat?!?!...

You noticed that again, Julia!?

Must me my typing skills or some such thing, I dunno. I do make friends
fairly easy in real life too.

At any rate, rock on Mopar drivers!

My
Old
Pig
Ain't
Runnin'

Of course I noticed, darlin' ~ how could anyone miss it?!?!

My bad I spose'... but what's a mother to do?
?
But I sure
hope you real life friends are a bit more stable than your internet pets,
if not be sure to lock those doors (and windows).

I can pick em off as they come down the driveway, so all'z good and the
pigs eat for free.. (benefit)

BTW ~ you probably don't even wanna know how I read that line about Mopar
drivers first time through, but I'm gonna tell ya anyway ~ I confused
"rock" with "racks" and I was kinda wondering why anyone would waste
their time looking at racks on Mopar drivers ~ let alone rating 'em
(except, of course, Shawna Robinson ~ and her infamous implants).

Nothing about silly tits or Shawna would make me look twice, unless someone
was yelling something about implosion, Julia.