Old May 6th 04, 10:05 PM
Win

On 06 May 2004 12:55:47 GMT, oUsama (Yuri Blanarovich)
wrote:

I am considering stacking a 15 meter beam above a 20 meter beam. Does
anyone have any idea what vertical separation I will need between the
two? I would guess that they would not interact much.

Win W0LZ

MOUNTING those antennas spaced 8 to 10 feet is about right.
Stacking, applies more to two similar antennas for the same band and switching
them for vertical pattern control.

Yuri,
www.K3BU.us
see stacked Razors at www.computeradio.us

Thanks, Yuri. Bad choice of words on my part. I intend to "stack" a
second 5 element 10 meter beam on an existing tower for the next sun
ptot cycle.

Win W0LZ