Old January 12th 05, 05:09 PM
AKC's are dweebs

"Psychiatrist to akc sockpuppets" mewled
in and ((mentally masterbating)) in predictable, cowardly message...
oups.com...

so you are offering to strike me for a hundred bucks? Hell, oughta send
you the cash myself, then I can feel totally justified if I happen to
find a shotgun laying around somewhere and it accidentally separates
your turd container (skull) from your torso.

Is it not unlawful for a mentally ill, convicted felon to possess a firearm????

All you can do is peek outside, thru your filthy slum curtains. Now go back
to whacking off to *your sick, violent fantasies*.. you cowardly dweeb.......