Old January 14th 05, 01:17 PM
Dave Hall

On Thu, 13 Jan 2005 18:39:07 GMT, Lancer wrote:

On Thu, 13 Jan 2005 12:03:43 -0500, (Twistedhed)
wrote:

Lancer wrote:
OK, but I agreed with that. I said that DX helps the splatter by this:
If he's in Florida talking on a bone stock radio, I won't hear him in
Los Angeles. Now, if he decides to fire up an amp, I still won't hear
him in LA.
********Now skip rolls in, I can here him without an amp
and with an amp, but on the adjacent channel, where the noise was zero,
I now have a ton of signals, so the skip didn't help those signals
"bounce into" LA? of course it did. Now the adjacent channel has more
"splatter" than before, skip didn't help enhance the noise level on my
end?
****************Landshark

Ok, skip increased his signal that you hear.

Exactly,,it "affected it", which is exactly what I and Shark maintained,
to which some took issue with.

and skip also increased his splatter that you

hear.

Again,,,another example of skip affecting the splatter, Touche.

Quit clipping my posts apart to fit your needs.

That's exactly what he does. He destroys the original context to make
it look like you said something that you didn't.

He's either a clever troll or a someone who is totally devoid of
comprehension abilities.

I was trying to point
out to Shark that skip will progate the original signal and the
splatter equally.

Anyone with average intelligence understands this. But I guess some
seem to need the exact literal finite details colored in or they grasp
the wrong meaning.

But

The relation between his signal and his

splatter doesn't change.

Skip affects splatter.

No more than the original part of his signal...

Do you think that skip effects the splatter component of his signal
more that the desirable part of his signal?

and it does not effect the realtionship between the two.

Right! The relationship between the fundamental signal and the
splatter components present will not change with the variation of the
DX conditions. They move together harmoniously.

Dave
"Sandbagger"