Old January 14th 05, 04:06 PM
Twistedhed

From: (Lancer)
On Thu, 13 Jan 2005 12:03:43 -0500,
(Twistedhed)
wrote:
Lancer wrote:
OK, but I agreed with that. I said that DX helps the splatter by this:
If he's in Florida talking on a bone stock radio, I won't hear him in
Los Angeles. Now, if he decides to fire up an amp, I still won't hear
him in LA.
=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0No w skip rolls in, I can
here him without an amp and with an amp, but on the adjacent channel,
where the noise was zero, I now have a ton of signals, so the skip
didn't help those signals "bounce into" LA? of course it did. Now the
adjacent channel has more "splatter" than before, skip didn't help
enhance the noise level on my end?
=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0=C 2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=
=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0Landshark
Ok, skip increased his signal that you hear.
Exactly,,it "affected it", which is exactly what I and Shark maintained,
to which some took issue with.
_
and skip also increased his splatter that you
hear.
_
Again,,,another example of skip affecting the splatter, Touche.

Quit clipping my posts apart to fit your needs.

Deal,,,IF you quit attempting to qualify exactly what I said by adding
components and additional words when I never said anything of the sort,
I'll stop snipping your posted parts that don't apply to anything I
said.

I was trying to point out to Shark that skip will

progate the original signal and the splatter

equally.

But

The relation between his signal and his

splatter doesn't change.

Skip affects splatter.

No more than the original part of his signal...

Skip affects splatter.

Do you think that skip effects the splatter

component of his signal more that the

desirable part of his signal?

And it does not effect the realtionship between
the two.

The mere acknolwedgement of an existing relationship between skip and
splatter is proof positive once again of the ONLY thing I
said,,,,,,,,"Skip affects splatter".

If the splatter components are at a 10% level

compared to the level of his signal, then with

skip they will still be at that level.

Touche...

You can make all the comments you want about what you want and
clarifications, as they sure as hell don't apply to anything I said,,I
emntioned nothing abotu levels, relationships, splatter boxes, etc,,,
Now,,,once again,,, here is the bottom line from your post...

Ok, skip increased his signal that you hear.

and skip also increased his splatter that you

hear.

,,let's see that again,,, just to make absolutely certain you aer saying
what I said originally..

skip increased his signal that you hear,,,

and lastly,,

and skip also increases his splatter that you

hear.

What's the problem? Adding additional clarifications like
"relationship", "splatter boxes",etc...has nothing to do with my
original statement or its context,,,the words were not mine. All I said
is exactly what you repeated above, Trying to invoke terms like
"relationship" *after* the fact when I NEVER mentioned such terms,
changes the dynamics and context of what I claimed,,,,the exact same
thing you claimed above.