Old January 14th 05, 04:59 PM
Twistedhed

Lancer wrote:
Forget it Twist, all you want

You say "forget it", but go on to add your 2 cents....

to do is make

damn sure that Dave never proves you wrong.

No such animal. I can care less who posts what. If it's wrong, I will
say so, regardles who it is. Try not letting who posts what cloud your
judgement over *what* is posted.

If you want to keep twisting stuff around to

make yourself look better, feel free.

Only you *and* N3CVJ tried adding words to my claim that were never said
by me...THAT is twisting.

But ya know what? Dave proved you wrong

this time.

Have a nice day...

And that's the beauty of usenet...diagreeing without getting personal.
Try and explain that to the one who "proved wrong" my claim that "Skip
affects splatter". Whether you can admit or not, that was my claim, cut
and dry.