Old January 18th 05, 01:00 AM
SideBand

U Know Who wrote:
"SideBand" wrote in message
om...

Not so sure they're 100% illegal:

1. It doesn't take internal modifications to transmit a roger beep on a CB
radio. External electronics can accomplish this. Microphones do not have
to be type accepted and can include this circuitry.

2. Roger beeps used for their intended purpose (that is, signaling the end
of a transmission) are not used "simply to attract attention", are not
intended to entertain, and do not violate any part of either of these
sections.

You might want to rethink some of your statements before you put them out
here, not-not-Jorge. In this case, you're not 100% correct.

-SSB

Please do not confuse him with facts.

But if I don't confuse him with the facts, then what method should I use?

Disseminating information is the easiest cure for ignorance.

-SSB