Old May 8th 04, 01:05 PM
Ed Price

"Bill Turner" wrote in message
On Fri, 7 May 2004 01:39:32 -0700, "Ed Price" wrote:

Try throwing up on you [sic] battery terminals

Just when I think I've heard everything...

--
Bill, W6WRT
QSLs via LoTW

Hmmm, didn't mean to offend, nor to imply that this was the preferred
method. However, my entire comment was "Try throwing up on your battery
terminals; I think you'll find that your gut contents are more acidic than
Coke."

This was an invitation to empirical inquiry, engendered by the original
poster's tired old comment about how Coke must really do horrible things in
your tummy, since it is also able to act as a metal cleaner.

Hams have no special dispensation to be ignorant about chemistry.

Ed
WB6WSN