Old January 18th 05, 06:08 AM

Steveo it is 100% guaranteed you will be pounded
flat like a pancake should you show your face at a
hams home - ever.

Stop inviting me. You -will- get hurt.

The only hurt will be your noggin, assjuice drinker. You
WILL be pummelled flat. You WILL have your car keys
shoved up your ass. You WILL be placed face down and
hurtin. A knuckle sandwich WILL be your new diet.

I donut play peanut games.

No, you play diksuk games at the Petro toilet. You are GAY
GAY GAY. Go ahead, do something. Nothing you can do.
You are helpless. Overwhelmed. You are clueless.

Now forge me with gay pics. I'm gonna stuff em' down

your pie hole.

The only thing you will stuff is your teeth into your pocket
after they are loosened from your head. If N8 will not set
you straight, I will, and it will be with a major, world-class
beating. Your internet harassment of hams will be over.
You need to run and hide.